Hello everyone! Another big cushion review here. It’s the Elroel Pang Pang Big Sun Cushion.
- With 0% purified water and aloe vera leaf extract as base, it has soothing effects, making it safe to be used on sensitive skin.
- Formulated with 5 types of Vitamins, the yellow base resembling the sun helps recover the vitality of the skin damaged by the summer sunlight and the white base comprised of 6 types of tea extracts has cooling and soothing effects, making it a sun cushion that can be used with burdens for soft finishing.
- Weight: Item is 60g and contains 25g of product
- Price: 45,000 KRW (about 2,121.51 PHP)
- Suggested Use: Apply an adequate amount to the puff and tap gently on the face or body.
- Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77947, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Ethyl Alcohol, Isoamyl Laurate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, CI 77891, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Adenosine, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, CI 77492, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extrac, Amylodextrin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethano, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Tocopherol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal
Packaging: The box is very much like the Big Pang Pang Dot Cushion. Except that the prints on the Sun Cushion box and case are in yellow instead of red.
The cushion case has a mirror with 9 cm diameter. The puff is 7.3 cm in diameter and has the same material as that of the Big Pang Pang Dot Cushion.
Scent and Texture: When I opened the case, I noticed the mild fresh scent coming from the cushion. The scent lingers and doesn’t go away. I’m fine with scented products so long as they don’t irritate my nose. But I know others who prefer that the scent eventually dissipates. Texture is very light, glides on the skin easily, gets absorbed quickly and sets smooth and matte. It doesn’t seem to have any white cast.
Application: I used my finger on the video below just to swatch the sun cushion. Application using the puff is much easier. It’s just that the puff absorbs some of the product which I’d rather have on my skin instead of being wasted on the puff.
OVERALL: This is a very good sun cushion with a high sun protection of SPF50+PA+++. It’s light, non-sticky, has a little tone up effect and a perfect primer. The ingredients have amazing skin benefits. It may be the best sun protection I’ve tried so far. But for 25g of product, I feel that 45,000 KRW is a bit too much. May not repurchase because of the steep price.
For reviews of other Elroel products, please check out previous and succeeding posts.
Style Korean Elroel product page – https://www.stylekorean.com/brands/266/elroel
Elroel face makeup product page – http://elroel.com/category/face/64/ (in Korean)
NOTE: Price is based on elroel.com. This product was sent to me by @skincarebae in coordination with StyleKorean.com for review purposes. All thoughts are my own and not influenced by the brand and shop.
I hope this review has been helpful to you. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions. I would love to hear them. 🙂
Till next time! 🙂