Hello everyone! How have you been? Have you seen my previous posts? If not, please do check them out. 🙂 The most recent ones are reviews of products from the same brand.
Today, I’ll be sharing a review of the last product from Elroel and one of the cutest cushions I’ve had, the Elroel Kiss Radiance Cheek Cushion.
- Description: Contains natural moisturizing ingredients. It moistens the inside of the skin and the sebum in the foundation polymers absorb to keep the outside of the skin smooth for a long time. It is made of a soft water base with a liquid + cream type. So, even if you apply it 2-3 times, it does not clump. Mini size puffs fit perfectly in both cheeks.
- Weight: Item is 50g and contains 8g of product.
- Price: 18,000 KRW (about 850 PHP)
- Suggested Use:
- For A Lovely Look: Apply blush on the center of the cheeks and blend around that circle only.
- For A Feminine Look: Apply along the cheekbone area and sweep it upward.
- Ingredients: The list of ingredients is in Korean and can be seen on elroel.com here. You can use Google Translate for this.
Packaging: The box is a tiny matte black box with white print. The top part shows the label and has a different color. I’m not sure if the intent here was to imitate the product’s shade because they don’t match.
The cushion case has the same color and prints as the box. Bottom part is smooth and rounded on the edges which allowed me to grip the cushion comfortably. As expected of the tiny cushion, it came with a tiny puff which can only fit two fingers. The material and texture of the puff is the same as the puffs that came with the Elroel Big Pang Pang Dot Cushion and Elroel Pang Pang Big Sun Cushion, very soft and fine.
Upon opening the compact, I noticed that some product spilled over the edges of the inner case. I though it was somewhat oily but no, it was just very moist. The cushion is a tension cushion, which meant that a light press would be enough to dispense the amount of product I needed to blend onto one cheek.
Scent and Texture: It’s very lightly scented that it’s barely noticeable. Texture is creamy but light, blends evenly and sets matte.
Application: The puff has the perfect size to apply and blend the product on the cheeks. I only used my finger on the video for swatching.
OVERALL: I’m loving this cheek cushion. It’s very subtle and natural. Perfect for that flushed look. I just think that I won’t be able to maximize the 8 grams of product considering that some gets absorbed into the puff while others gets left behind in the cushion. So, with that said, spending 850 PHP for the Elroel Kiss Radiance Cheek Cushion is a no for me. I’d be looking for more affordable alternatives instead.
For reviews of other Elroel products, please check out previous posts.
Style Korean product link – https://goo.gl/Z1AEfE
Elroel product link – https://goo.gl/F56wRf (in Korean)
NOTE: This product was sent to me by @skincarebae in coordination with StyleKorean.com for review purposes. All thoughts are my own and not influenced by the brand or shop.
I hope this review has been helpful to you. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions. I would love to hear them. 🙂
Till next time! 🙂