Good day to you all! How are you all doing? It’s almost Christmas. Are you done with your shopping with all the sale going on?
I’m here today to share with you my review of the third product I got from Eleven Huesday, their Anti-Stress Recover Ultradeep Finest Serum. Here’s a short background about the brand on my review of their Extra Clear Cream here.
- Description: It is an S.O.S serum that contains pure natural patented ingredient, NAFLEX 1 and bee venom water so that it can soothe the troubled skin caused by polluted external factors and stress and leave the skin healthy. (*as written on the insert)
- Content: 30 mL
- Recommended for:
- Troubled and sensitive skin
- Skin exposed to external aggressors
- Complete List of Ingredients:
HOW TO USE: After using toner, apply proper amount of the product over the face evenly and tap gently to be absorbed. (*as written on the insert and box; box print translated via Google Translate App)
Packaging: Like the boxes of the other Eleven Huesday products, it’s a simple but chic white matte box with gray prints and silver highlights. The box has Korean prints and there’s a paper insert with info printed in English.
The insert has product descriptions and ingredients for all four of the Eleven Huesday Ultradeep Finest Serums.
The bottle was made of frosted hard plastic dropper bottle. At first glance, I thought it was frosted glass which gave it that sophisticated feel. The batch code and MFG/EXP date were printed on the sticker label on the bottle which got erased over time.
- NAFLEX 1 contains 100% pure natural ingredients to suppress irritation and restore healthy skin by strengthening its barrier.
From what I understand, NAFLEX 1 contains the following natural ingredients:
- Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract – skin conditioning and anti-inflammatory
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract – skin conditioning and anti-oxidant
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract – skin conditioning, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial
- Angelica Gigas Root Extract – skin conditioning
- Cinnamomum cassia Blume branch Extract – anti-aging
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract – moisturizing, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin brightening
Some of the ingredients mentioned above are also used for hair care.
- Bee venom – Used as astringent and skin protecting agent, this ingredient was listed second to the last.
Scent, Texture and Application: This is an odorless translucent off-white serum. The serum does not contain any artificial fragrance. However, it acquired the scent of the dropper bottle which smelled like rubber and plastic. There were times that it bothered me but I tried not to mind it.
The serum seemed thick at first. It doesn’t flow or drip after dispensing drops on the back of my hand. But consistency and texture suddenly became watery the moment I started spreading it evenly on my hand. It got absorbed easily without any tackiness.
Results: I used this serum along with the Deeply Control Balancing Toner. A few months back, I stopped using them and neglected my skin. There was a time I was only using cleanser, toner and moisturizer. My skin eventually became a bit rough. Then I decided to continue using them again and noticed a significant difference from when I didn’t incorporate a serum in my routine.
I used two drops in the morning in an attempt to minimize sebum production during the day. Then I used three drops at night to help my skin recover from the stress it went through during the day. A little goes a long way. This product is light but very moisturizing. It’s refreshing to use especially at night. With this serum, I noticed that my skin was more moisturized and supple. It also helped control and manage occasional breakouts.
OVERALL: The Eleven Huesday Anti-Stress Recover Ultradeep Finest Serum is a good product for me. It did what it promised to do which is to soothe troubled skin. I’m just a bit thrown off by the rubbery plastic smell every time I apply the serum on my face. Would I repurchase? I’m not sure. Maybe if the bottle contains more than 30 mL of product for that price, or if they’re on sale. Hehe.
Eleven Huesday Instagram page – https://www.instagram.com/11huesday_global/
Anti-Stress Recover Ultradeep Finest Serum product link (official website) – http://11huesday.com/product/detail.html?product_no=21
NOTE: This product was sent to me by Eleven Huesday for review purposes. All thoughts are my own and not influenced by the brand or any shop.
I’m very thankful to Eleven Huesday to have given me this opportunity to try their Anti-Stress Recover Ultradeep Finest Serum. For reviews of the other Eleven Huesday products, kindly check out the links above.
I hope this review has been helpful to you. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions. I would love to hear them. 🙂
Till next time! 🙂